To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to maintaining your heating and cooling system. When included in a regular inspection and maintenance program, your HVAC system will function more efficiently, last longer, and save you money!
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Discounts on parts
- Discounts on repairs
- Discounts on future system installs
- Priority service depending on plan selected
What Happens During a Maintenance Visit?
- Calibrate Thermostat: for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
- Test Capacitors: to ensure reliable operation & continued compressor and motor protection
- Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties: to keep operating costs low and prevent failures
- Check Air Flow: to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
- Tighten Electrical Connections: to ensure uninterrupted system operations
- Measure & Record Voltage & Amperage: to identify baseline operating conditions
- Check Operating Pressures